Thursday, January 17, 2013

Spruce




Picea mariana/nigra  (Black Spruce) distilled from the needles and twigs. Blends well with Pine, Cedarwood, Galbanum, Lavender and Rosemary.  Spruce is a favorite of mine to add to blends or use on its own. Contains: Monoterpene/ester. Bornyl acetate greater than 35%, camphene, pinene, carone, borneol.  Another variety is Tsuga canadensis  (Canadian or Hemlock Spruce). Terpene. Pinene, limonene, bornyl acetate, tricyclene, phellandrene, myrcrene

CAUTIONS: Possible irritant and sensitizer. Best suited for diffusing and inhalation.

CHARACTER:  "Clear Rejuvenator" Strength, Clarity, Wisdom, Understanding, Long Life, Memory, Stability 
CRYSTAL/GEM:  Mahogany Obsidian, Malachite, Aventurine, Jade, Rainforest Jasper
 Chakra:  4,6 
ELEMENT:  Air, Earth
PERFUME NOTE:  Top /Middle  
ENERGY TYPE: 4, 1    

USED FOR THESE POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES:  Re-energize, Mood uplifting

USED FOR THESE NEGATIVE TRAITS: Arrogance, Vanity, Pride, Delusions of Grandeur, Anxiety, Stress, Sexual repression

USED FOR THESE PHYSICAL STATES:  Sore muscles, Asthma, bronchitis, coughs, colds, flu, infection, muscle aches and pains, poor circulation, and respiratory weakness, rheumatism

PROPERTIES:   Antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent, diaphoretic, diuretic, expectorant, nervine, tonic.

PERSONALITY:
I am my own person. I do not depend on the opinions of others for who I am or for what I do. I am guided by a balance between my intuition and my rational mind.  I am able to commit to someone or something without losing myself. I am free to be me while I am with you.

+  Protective of  any causes that capture their imagination.
+ Can have large amounts of energy and can help people without realizing it, becoming a home from the storm for troubled souls.
+They can help you see through the mists, and become clearer and clearer.
+ Longs to set down roots, but lands and takes off like a butterfly.
-Can be self-critical, full of guilt,   
- Blame themselves for not trying harder.   


 Brave Heart,    Caldera,   Captivating,  Crown Prince, Desert Cathedral,  
Spiral Jetty, Spruce Mesa, Spurs, Sunrise, Sunstone, Symphony,


No comments: